sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012

My Language Passport

FIRST TERM:


LISTENING:
I can understand phrases and short messages about personal identification and hobbies / sports on  my own.


READING:
I can read very simple texts about personal identification and hobbies / sports on my own.



SPEAKING:
I can talk and make simple descriptions about personal identification and hobbies / sports 
my own.




WRITING:
I can write simple texts about personal identification and hobbies / sports on my own.


SECOND TERM:


LISTENING:
I can understand phrases and short messages about physical description, the city, environment and food  on my own.


READING:
I can read very simple texts about physical description, the city, environment and food with some help.



SPEAKING:
I can talk and make simple descriptions about physical description, the city, environment and food on my own.



WRITING:
I can write simple texts about physical description, the city, environment and food  on my own.





2 comentários: